Others will sell you an EMR. We understand your practice needs a lot more. You have a deeper, more fundamental need. You need to simplify and automate the before, during and after patient experience by using a patent-pending workflow.
Discover how hundreds of practices across the country are dramatically reducing their EMR fees within the first 30 days. Learn how to avoid hidden costs and contracts, since we give you staff licenses for free.
Market to your patients on autopilot to increase referrals. Automatic email, voice and SMS appointment reminders will improve patient arrival rates and increase revenue.
Your EMR and billing software should streamline the BEFORE, DURING and AFTER patient experience. Here’s what you can expect with In Touch EMR.
THE DURING PATIENT EXPERIENCE (streamlining documentation)
• Medicare compliance
• Point and click template creation
• Unlimited faxing
• Medical records upload
• Incomplete notes tracking
• Functional Limitation G-Codes and PQRS reporting/alerts
• Claims automatically submitted to the billing software
Here are some of the ways in which In Touch Biller Pro boosts the efficiency of your front desk and biller:
THE BEFORE PATIENT EXPERIENCE (front desk automation)
• Online eligibility verification
• One-click patient chart creation
• Automatic appointment reminders
• Automatic emailed newsletters
• Streamlined patients intake (iPad app)
• Authorization tracking and alerts
• Physician certification period tracking and alerts
• Progress note tracking and alerts
THE AFTER PATIENT EXPERIENCE (billing automation)
• Complete billing software and clearing house integration like you’ve never seen before
• Automatic claim scrubbing
• Flexibility for biller to review/edit/update claims prior to payer submission
• Auto-posting of ERAs
• Tracking patient payments (co-pays, deductibles) and patient receipt printing
• Shifting crossover balance to secondary with one click
• Automatic batching of claims
• Streamlined denial management
• 100+ reports, completely customizable
Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT, CSCS is a licensed physical therapist in NJ, NY and a published author of “Physical Therapy Marketing For The New Economy” and the DVD “Electronic Health Records and Medical Billing Software Simplified – The Before, During and After Practice Workflow” (both featured on Amazon.com). Nitin has written hundreds of articles on physical therapy marketing for IMPACT, ADVANCE and PT Magazine and has served on the editorial board of IMPACT and PERSPECTIVES magazine (both APTA publications).